Friday, July 07, 2006

The Spiritual Warrior Poem

I really wanted to share this poem on the blog. I wrote it on June 7th 2006 (which was, incidently is my son's 7th birthday!)


The Spiritual Warrior


Hatred Is My Enemy
Acceptance Is My Bride
Integrity Is My Strength
Selfless Service Is My Pride
True Faith Is My Armour
The Horse Of Justice I Ride
Equality Is My Sword
The Name Of God Is My Sheild
The Flag of Compassion, In My Right Hand, I Weild
Charging Into The Battlefield Of Temptation And Lure
Please O’ True Lord Keep Me Sincere And Pure

2 comments:

Harvinderpal Singh said...

Hello Simran!!

Thanks for the comment. I might put some of my earlier (almost disturbing) poems on this blog as a comparison of how my thoughts (and beliefs) have changed in the last 10 years - keep watching this space........

Harvinderpal Singh said...

Thanks for your thought's Devraj VeerJi. Hate is a VERY strong word indeed. I think Acceptance follows once Hatred departs a person. I will post another poem of mine entitled 'True King' in the next day or so. Please let me know what you think. Thanks again.